Monday, October 18, 2010

My Problem

    I think if you try to study in prep. year you will get tired for the hole of year, if ask me why of course my answer will be the system of coming and going and some of teacher for example teacher of ***** he 
usually seelp in the lecture and forget every things he say it,like this pic



 

and the other teacher of ***** you can't understand any thing in his lecture. finally I hope from you find 
a solution for this big problem, So any idea about it ??!1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Osama , must take the adequacy of sleep and focused to your teacher .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first year is the most difficult, but it will prepare you for the next few years when you start your specialty.
    If you don't understand the lecturer, try to change your class, or talk to the dean.

    ReplyDelete